Monday, July 9, 2012

Click-hijacking for Facebook Like Button

Hi Friends, Today I am telling you about 'Click hijacking for facebook LIKE button'.
Click Hijacking is used to make more and more fan of you facebook page.If you have blog or Website and you want to people who visit to your website like your Facebook Page then this is the best trick because user will click automatically on like button without his/her knowledge.Actually the like button will appear everywhere on website where the mouse cursor is move but 'LIKE' button will be invisible.
So Let Learn how to apply this trick.

Steps:

1) Download the Script: Click Here  
When you download it and extract it then you will see two files in it 'body' and 'head' head txt file.


2) Now Open 'head' file and copy the text and paste to your website/blog before </head> tag as shown below





















And after pasting it will look like this
























3) Now Open 'body' file and enter your Facebook Page URL(Address) instead of 'www.facebook.com/bangash.hacker'
Replace 'bangash.hacker' with your facebook page id or url.















4) Now Copy all the text from 'body' file and then paste it in your website/blog before </body> tag as shown below.




















You are done.........................Enjoy



Video Tutorial:
Comming soon.............


:: Advertise Here::


:: If you want to Advertise here then Email us : bangash.hacker@gmail.com ::


If you have any problem then mention it in comment.
The Bangash Hacker

4 Responses so far.

  1. imkits says:

    Thanks for share. I love this information. <a href="http://nullpro.com>My site</a>

  2. imkits says:

    Thanks for share. I love this information. My site

  3. I was in a relationship with David for 5years. I was so true and dearly to him, i even had plans to get married to him as soon as possible before i started noticing some foul play. He always tries to satisfy me even when I wanted only little of him. I noticed some signs that he was cheating on me so I decided to take laws into my hands and told my best friend about it and then she gave me a reliable hacker's Email who changed my whole life for the better. I thought it was a joke but after when i funded the exploits and was told to be in 24 hours, He assisted me in hacking his Facebook accounts, his Emails and all his social media platforms and I got to find out that he has being cheating with not only one but with different women since the 5years we’ve been together. All thanks to him. Contact him via: (hackingsetting50@gmail.com) definitely you gonna thank me later.

  4. This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

    -Phone hacks (remotely)
    -Credit repair
    -Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
    -Make money from home (USA only)
    -Social media hacks
    -Website hacks
    -Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
    -Grade change
    -funds recovery

    Email: onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 

Create Free Store

Followers

Contributors